K-Pop girl group Brave Girls, who wrote the myth of ‘reverse run (regaining popularity)’ with ‘Rollin’, will hold a tour in the US in July and meet their fans in the US.
According to their agency Brave Entertainment, Brave Girls will start performing in Philadelphia on July 9th and then perform in nine cities in the United States, including New York, Miami, and Los Angeles. (Please see more details below.)
This tour is the first concert held by Brave Girls in the United States.
The agency said, “We plan to meet local fans by showing the cool charm and energetic stage of Brave Girls.”
- JUL 9 : Philadelphia (Sat) – Ardmore Music Hall
- JUL 10: NYC (Sun) – SummerStage
- JUL 12: Miami (Tues) – Amaturo Theater
- JUL 14: Atlanta (Thurs) – Masquerade Heaven
- JUL 16: Chicago (Sat) – Avondale Music Hall
- JUL 17: Dallas (Sun) – South Side Music Hall
- JUL 19: Denver (Tues) – Fox Theatre
- JUL 21: San Francisco (Thurs) – Fort Mason Cowell Theatre
- JUL 23: Los Angeles (Sat) – Wilshire Ebell Theatre
More about Brave Girls:
Brave Girls, who debuted in 2011, have changed members and are currently working with four members: Minyoung, Yujeong, Eunji, and Yuna.
They once went to the brink of disbandment, but their ‘Rollin’ released in 2017 became a hot topic as a video of a consolation performance (for Korean military) on YouTube, and it climbed to the top of the music charts in Korea and became an icon of ‘reverse running’.